Searching Blind
Searching Blind
Heavy dose of you
Like death from above
I’m to serve you
You’re the only one
And I’m like you
Same flesh and blood
All of us take the drug
Think like we’re told
Opiate for the masses
Social structure, higher classes
Doesn’t bother, thoughts are sold
Same damn story is getting old
I’ve never seen a thing
All the words come from your friends?
Give me a sign, more than the clouds in the sky
Speak more than some prophet’s sigh
It’s coming closer the end of time
And with these eyes I’m searching blind
With this mind I’m searching high
All my friends tow that line
Sweet sedative of the mind
Greatest story of all-time
When the pill dissolves what will I find?
And with these eyes I’m searching blind
With this mind I’m searching high
Angel wings might let you fly
But they’re back ordered with halos in the sky
And with these eyes I’m searching blind
Don’t know what I’ll find
But I’ll take it with a grain of salt
That’s why…
I’m searching blind

No comments:
Post a Comment