Love Like Gasoline
I wrote this in late 2005 after having the chorus for about six months and no idea what I wanted to do with it.
Love Like Gasoline
You are contagious
You speak your truth
Life comes alive
It pushes me to feel
More than any religion this is real
It’s coming on, it’s coming on
It’s coming on fast and strong
Yeah
I’ve got a love like gasoline
It’s burning fast and true
I’ve got a love that’s obscene
Got the power to bring down this fool
We’ll drive the silver and cold from the night
Puncture the sky so the stars burn bright
Lay down here now because
You need to come to know
To push the past aside and find where happiness lies
It’s unlike any time before
Coming on so strong
Yeah
I’ve got a love like gasoline
It’s burning fast and true
I’ve got a love that’s obscene
Got the power to bring down this fool

No comments:
Post a Comment