Delirious
This was written the same day as the last piece posted.
Delirious
Swirling thoughts in your head
Go on keep dreaming
Let the colors dance behind your eyelids
When you sleep
I bet I could fall in deep
A fall so far it would hurt me
Since you don’t love me
I just wanted to feel
I just wanted you to feel
Grief never shows beauty
It doesn’t look good on me
Rage isn’t the best look for you
It leaves you lost in your solitude
And I didn’t want to be a burden
Tragic end at the final curtain
I just wanted to feel
I just wanted you to feel
I felt like a soul mate
I felt heart heavy
I was on a train to fate
Looking for a reason…for me
Love is misery
Love is hell
Love is free
Love is swell
Love is beating me
Everyday, everyway
Too bad I’m serious
In love, delirious
And when you sleep
I bet I could fall in deep
A fall so far it would hurt me
Since you don’t love me
I just wanted to feel
I just wanted you to feel

No comments:
Post a Comment