And You
Let's just say reasons contributed to late 2005 being very productive.
And You
I’ve got a feeling you really ought to know
It’s got me mixed up, got me turned upside down
You don’t need to think when it obviously shows
Nothing like having your feelings unwound
You can't be wise and in love a good man expounds
And I can’t take it, no
I’m messed up and it shows
I can’t take it, no
I’m messed up and it shows
Yet I want you
I want to
I’m down and broke too
And you
You don’t show it, no
You won’t let me know
You don’t show it, no
You’re just not letting me know
But I want to
And you
What’s that they say?
Same thing as yesterday
Can’t have something that makes you feel alive
It’s not a faster way to heaven when you don’t want to die
(I guess…)
And I can’t take it, no
I’m messed up and it shows
I can’t just take it, no
I’m messed up and it shows
And you
You know you are, too

2 comments:
Awwww, this one's pretty good. Made me say "Hey, wait a minute...!!" Cool one, lindo too.
Thanks! I love when you compliment my writing because I know lyrics don't mean as much to you. Aww, lindo! New word in my vocab. :)
Post a Comment