Music, lyrics, thoughts, mindless rambling at your fingertips.

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Ribcage

This is something short I wrote in January of 2006.

Ribcage

It’s your rib, rib, rib
My origin, my crib
It’s your rib, rib, rib
Existing to be solid
Oh, I should be thankful
Thankful for the lie

That one part your missing
We should fit like a glove
Receive like a message from above

My origin, my crib
Oh, I should be thankful
Thankful for the lie

2 comments:

Ghost Repeater said...

Awww, I will have to study this one more closely later, but so far... I just got a good laugh at it, rib rib rib :D Not because it's bad, but the use of words and repatition is very funny :D

Kelly said...

Hey, no problem if you think so. It's kind of like a short Pearl Jam song in a way. I mean that is my view of it. It's a commentary on the whole Adam and Eve story with sarcasm/anger thrown in.