Music, lyrics, thoughts, mindless rambling at your fingertips.

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Missing What I Never Had

Missing What I Never Had

I’m starting to miss
What I haven’t had
You know they tell me
Give it some time
It won’t be so bad
Yet it hurts
And it’s something I’ve never had
How can I miss
What you won’t give
How can I miss
What I haven’t lived

If I’d never seen the sun
Would I miss the light being gone
If I never had fun
Why would sadness make me feel alone

But I’m starting to miss
What I haven’t had
Ain’t one drug that can
Turn my mind back
Cause I’m missing
What I’ve never had

If there was no love
Why do I miss it so
Can anyone answer me

Oh, oh yeah
Oh, oh yeah
I’m starting to miss
What I haven’t had

Oh, oh yeah
And there’s not one damn drug
Can turn my mind back
Cause I’m missing
I’m missing so bad
I’m missing what I never had

4 comments:

Ghost Repeater said...

Ah, lindo. I feel like that sometimes.

Kelly said...

Yeah, it's a horrible feeling. Lindo? Is that Spanish? I don't think I know that word, and here I was happy with my reading of Spanish.

Ghost Repeater said...

jajajaja Lndo = Cute, Sweet. :)

Kelly said...

Ah. Well, thanks. :) That also gives me a new word. lol