Music, lyrics, thoughts, mindless rambling at your fingertips.

Friday, April 6, 2007

Karma Blue

I just wrote this, so it's a tentative set of lyrics as I could make changes naturally.

Karma Blue

Karma blue
All around you
Losing here, gaining there
You have become the most untrue

Karma blue
Reaching back to you
I here, “what goes around comes around”
Couldn’t be more true

Karma blue
I have lost my muse
Once a fountain of words
I now say few
Eyes wide open like a new born child
I now shut them tight just to make it through
Ears open to every sound
I want to hear the music of the profound

Karma blue forever
Lonely steps on the sidewalk
Echoing words every time I talk
The world is so massive
It’s just more time to be passive

Karma blue
I have lost my muse
Once a fountain of words
I now say few

Oh, karma blue
I feel it
Don’t you to?
Karma blue

4 comments:

lennon said...

Not bad! My favorite lines were: Karma blue
I have lost my muse
Once a fountain of words
I now say few

Kelly said...

Thanks for the comment! :) I'm glad you like those lines. I'm always looking for criticism even if I'm not told the lyrics are good.

Main said...

These lyrics are really awesome!!

*applauds*

Kelly said...

Aww, Main. You are too nice.