Music, lyrics, thoughts, mindless rambling at your fingertips.

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

The fans you're tugging in




Boat Man Love is a band from Denmark that incorporates blues and rock into their music. I first heard them when some friends and I were sharing songs of artists we hoped the other had not heard. I heard three songs -- one inspiring the title of this post, "The Man You're Tugging In." I immediately latched onto those three songs, but I did not know where to buy any albums. Well, my friend and his brother, the two who introduced me to the band, went to see them in concert. They surprised me by sending me Boat Man Love's album
Black on Blue. It is not as good as the three songs I first heard, but this album is a solid album. It continues to grow on me with more listens. One can definitely hear the influences of Bob Dylan, Neil Young, Johnny Cash, and other similar artists upon their music. Check out their myspace: http://www.myspace.com/httpwwwmyspacecomboatmanlove

Link in comments

3 comments:

Kelly said...

http://www.mediafire.com/?cc2txpyugid

Please support all artists if you appreciate the music.

Main said...

Heard from them via our mutual friend too. :D Very cool that they sent you the CD!

Kelly said...

Yep, it was very cool. I was completely surprised. Plus, it, along with pictures, were autographed for me personally. :D