Journal Entry
Written on 7/19/2009 just now. Not sure if it's finished, but I just want to post.
Here I am writing again
Only during the highest of highs
Or the lowest of lows
When I’ve got the full moon fever
The shakes and the sighs
Grab the pen and the paper
Now I just need your ear
It’s probably about you
So it’s something you should hear
I’m either confessing my love or maybe my pain
It could be both regardless I’m doing it again
But now you know that you’re my muse
The fuse is lit, I’ve got my excuse
A new song becomes a new journal entry
If I’m gonna write I’m gonna let the whole world see
Yeah, if I’m gonna write I’m gonna let the whole world see
But until the execs come a-knockin’ it’s you that will be my critic too
One day the whole world will know it’s about you
I’m gonna sit here
I’m gonna drink my wine
I’m gonna wish and hope some lyrics can save my life
Isn’t it romantic that I’m doing this?
A song written about you, isn’t that your wish?
Because it’s just what I need
Another serious, sad, ego-feeding love confession
But now you know that you’re my muse
The fuse is lit, I’ve got my excuse
But now you know that you’re my muse
The fuse is lit, I’ve got my excuse

2 comments:
Oh Kelly! Stop flirting with me!!! jajajaj cool one!
LOL. But Ari I love you. ;) haha Thanks!!
Post a Comment